The Edmonton Inner City Housing Society continues to look for creative solutions in the development and management of safe, appropriate, and affordable housing for individuals and families that can not afford market housing in our inner city communities.
We gratefully acknowledge the contributions made by our donors, funders, volunteers, partners, and stakeholders. It is your contributions that are an essential part of our ongoing success as an organization.
The Edmonton Inner City Housing Society truly appreciates the contribution of our funders and supporters:
- Our individual donors.
- Habitat Studio.
- Jeanette Romaniuk.
- The Minerva Foundation.
- The Amerongen Family.
- Delnor Construction.
- The Strathcona Rotary Club.
- Union 52 Benevolent Society.
- Arts Habitat Association.
- The Downtown Rotary Club.
- The Estate of Dr. Robert Clarke.
- The Edmonton Community Foundation,
- including the Allen Family Fund,
- and the Alison Rice Endowment Fund.
- The Homeward Trust of Edmonton.
- Arnie Gable and Gable Investment Inc.
- The Faith Based Community.
- St. Alphonsus Catholic Parish.
- The Sisters of Service.
- Inner City Agencies Foundation.
- The Stollery Charitable Foundation.
- The Capital Region Housing Corporation.
- The Government of Alberta - Affordable Housing Programs.
- The City of Edmonton's Cornerstones Affordable Housing Program.
- The Edmonton Chapter of the Canadian Homebuilders Association.
- The Edmonton District and Council of Churches, "No Room in the Inn" Campaign.